Ad Operations Associate - Marketing
Advertising | Boston | ID: 8291
Ad Operations Associate - Marketing
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
About the role
The world is cutting the cord and streaming its TV online, a shift that has dramatically changed how advertisers target, reach and measure their preferred audiences in ways that broadcast TV and cable never could. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV and continues to innovate and lead the industry. While we are well-positioned to help shape the future of television and streaming media worldwide, continued success stems from our ability to innovate and deliver advertising products. Thus, we are looking for an Associate of Ad Operations to join our growing advertising operations team.
As an Ad Ops Associate of The Roku Channel, you will work closely with our Performance Media Managers, Engineering, and Marketing teams for promotion of Roku Devices and Roku’s Owned & Operated media. The ideal candidate is highly technical, and result-oriented individual. And because success at Roku is a team effort, a great candidate will possess the ability to collaborate with colleagues across functions to solve problems and design solutions and is comfortable in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
This role can be based in any of our US offices: Boston, Chicago, or Santa Monica
What you'll be doing
- Own implementation of advertising campaigns from start to finish. Monitor and optimize multiple campaigns at a time, ensure campaigns launch and deliver on schedule and according to expectations
- Proactively identify issues leading up to a launch and during a live campaign that would prevent campaign success
- Use 3rd party tools to ensure creatives running in our ad servers comply with our ad specifications
- Have a keen understanding of Roku's ad products and campaign execution capabilities
- Partner with the Marketing, Engineering, and Technical Operations teams to ensure that campaigns are launched and tracked successfully.
- Build custom sponsorship products using proprietary internal tool set
We're excited if you have
- 2+ years of experience in digital ad operations or QA at a publisher, an ad tech company, ad agency, or ad network
- Experience in display and video advertising with a premium publisher or agency
- Experience with IAB VAST
- Experience with GAM and digital ad serving tools for video and display
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of advertising technology (RTB, ad networks, digital media, digital ad serving)
- Analytical, project management, deadline-driven, and process-oriented personality
- Understanding of digital advertising campaign management including strategies, tactics, execution (ad serving and pixels) and reporting
- Demonstrate active listening skills and ability to apply learnings over time
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a good challenge and continuous learning
- Ability to operate and thrive under tight timelines and ability to pivot with ease
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Product Marketing Manager||Product Management||8357||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Marketing||306 - Account Growth Marketing Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Devices FP&A Intern||Internships||8361||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Infrastructure Automation Intern||Internships||8313||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Project Manager, Visual Quality & Design||Creative Experiences||8167||New York||New York||United States||New York||Program Management||245 - Post Launch Experience Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||Boston||Massachusetts||United States||Boston, Massachusetts||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|