Client Services Intern, Ad Sales
Internships | New York | ID: 8310
Client Services Intern, Ad Sales
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
About the role
Roku is looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented student to join our Client Services team as an intern. We are looking for someone who is passionate about OTT (Over the Top), is detail-oriented and is ready to contribute to an innovative company.
This role is for a Summer 2023 Internship and would eventually be based in our New York City, NY office.
The Client Services Intern is responsible for supporting members of the team within Roku’s AdSales Platform organization. In this position, you will learn the requirements for successful campaign management and support the Client Services as they are the key liaison between our clients and internal teams.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, will bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to tackle projects both big and small.
For New York Only - The estimated hourly rate for this position is between $20 and $50 per hour.
Compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, certifications, and specific geographical location.
This role is eligible for health insurance, life insurance, disability benefits, parental leave, and wellness benefits.
What you’ll be doing
- Work in partnership with Client Service Managers, Account Managers and Sales counterparts to help provide top-tier service to our advertisers.
- Steward projects, both proactively and reactively, which will service both the Customer Service team and the larger Ad Sales organization as necessary
- Assist in the development of internal or external collateral (training materials, campaign recaps, etc.)
- Assist with competitive / industry research and analysis
- Provide screenshots to clients for campaigns that have just launched
- Support campaign order management, campaign set up and delivery
- Manage additional tasks based on specific campaign needs
- Assist with internal system and tool operational improvements
- Take part in broader business team meetings (AdSales, Account Management, SalesOps etc.)
- Develop a keen understanding of how the Roku platform and unique ad products will deliver brand value in support of the clients advertising goals.
We are excited if you have/are
- Currently pursuing a degree in marketing or a related field
- Passionate about video media
- Above average with Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Analytical, project management, deadline-drive, and process-oriented personality
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Well organized and can multi-task easily
- Able to work cross-functionally within the organization
- Strong desire for collaboration, project management and reporting analytics
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Product Marketing Manager||Product Management||8357||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Marketing||306 - Account Growth Marketing Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Devices FP&A Intern||Internships||8361||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Infrastructure Automation Intern||Internships||8313||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Project Manager, Visual Quality & Design||Creative Experiences||8167||New York||New York||United States||New York||Program Management||245 - Post Launch Experience Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||Boston||Massachusetts||United States||Boston, Massachusetts||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|