CRM Operations Manager
Product Management | San Jose | ID: 8051
CRM Operations Manager
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
About the team
The CRM Operations Team executes multi-touch customer communications programs using an omni-channel approach via Roku's marketing technology stack.
About the role
Roku is looking for a CRM Operations Manager based in San Jose, Santa Monica, or New York. This role will be an integral part of our multi-channel marketing efforts by building and delivering high quality email communications targeted to key customer segments. They will work with Marketing stakeholders to turn business strategies into fully baked email campaigns - owning all production steps required to translate the concept into a final, approved customer facing HTML email. Although the Email Operations Manager's primary focus will be email, their campaigns will be part of a greater multi-channel strategy which will require them to work cross-functionally in order to execute those campaigns in tandem with other marketing touch points.
What you'll be doing
- Business partner to key stakeholders
- Provide guidance on best practices and campaign planning
- Influence and build relationships to develop CRM solutions that help the business unit deliver its strategy
- Update and track all email campaign efforts on the Email calendar - including deployment dates.
- Participate on weekly vendor calls.
- Gather and track campaign requirements from stakeholders.
- Work closely with Marketing Stakeholders/ Design / Copywriters as they lead the initial design effort.
- Translate the approved design concept into one of our Cheetah Mail hosted email templates.
- Utilizing stakeholder requirements - produce the campaign targeting, initial counts, and final waterfall counts.
- If needed, communicate and partner with our external agency to complete QA, testing and targeting functions.
- Communicate campaign updates and deployment confirmations to broad stakeholder audiences.
- Post deployment, produce and provide reporting for the stakeholders - providing campaign insights.
We're excited if you have
- 3-5 years of hands-on email marketing experience - building and deploying B2C or B2B campaigns.
- 3-5 years of practical experience with an email service provider, Cheetah Mail experience is preferred but solid experience on other platforms is accepted
- Solid understanding of testing and optimization methodologies
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design and SQL
- Be an advocate for Email Best Practices
- Great verbal and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal relationships with internal and external teams.
- Attention to detail, organized, and problem solver
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree (B.A., B.S., B.F.A.) or relevant professional experience
- Nice to have: Ability to read and write in Spanish
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Senior UX Researcher, International||User Experience||8143||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||User Experience||369 - User Experience Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Payroll Manager EMEA||Finance||7833||London||England||United Kingdom||London, England||Finance||409 - Tax, Treasury & Shared Services Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Senior Payment & Risk Analyst||Product Management||8150||Amsterdam||North Holland||Netherlands||Amsterdam, North Holland||Product Management||440 - Roku Pay Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Senior Payment & Risk Analyst||Product Management||8150||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Product Management||440 - Roku Pay Approvals|
|Senior Payment & Risk Analyst||Product Management||8150||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Product Management||440 - Roku Pay Approvals|
|Senior Payment & Risk Analyst||Product Management||8150||Cambridge||England||United Kingdom||Milton, Cambridge, England||Product Management||440 - Roku Pay Approvals|
|Sr. SW Engineer, Browse & Discovery||Software Engineering||7794||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Software Engineering||224 - Search & Recommendations Approvals|
|Accounting Manager - Content||Finance||8142||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Finance||410 - Accounting Approvals|