Executive Office | Austin | ID: 8214
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
About The Role:
Your primary responsibility will be to perform executive administrative duties for Roku's CEO. The ideal candidate will become a valued member of the team, ensure seamless communication and coordination, support the CEO and Executive Leadership team, and step in a wide variety of projects. The role will require you to be highly collaborative and require strong interpersonal skills to partner with global executives. We require an individual who is proactive and comfortable working independently in a fast-paced engineering environment.
You will be a trusted confidante to handle sensitive documents and correspondence. In addition to being the lead scheduler for Board, annual and quarterly calls and others as required, events and related coordinations are planned and effectively delivered while partnering with other EAs, Safety and Security, Workplace Services, and Internal Communications. This new role will be exempt as well as a second EA role supporting our CEO. This position will partner closely with, and report to, the current EA based in San Jose headquarters.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with the CEO to manage calendar and competing key priorities.
- Provide support by effectively managing projects, meetings, calendars and travel.
- Respond in near real-time to requests or issues that may arise throughout the day and be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours.
- Ensure meetings are effective (incl. attendance, setup, minutes and tracking actions).
- Coordinate meetings with other companies (incl. travel, greeting, setup, food, etc.) as well as organize complex calendars and schedules and track against each CEO and company's corporate calendars - resolving any scheduling issues.
- Arrange CEO travels and coordinate with FP&A to process expenses.
- Ensure adequate time is scheduled for CEO to prep for meetings and deliver work outputs, review pre-reads and agendas, breaks and buffers, and sufficient lead time to meet time-sensitive and critical deliverables (ex. earnings prep, review/approve board materials).
- Organize lunches, dinners and other events (e.g. reservations, travel, etc.).
- Coordinate communication and events with other executive assistants.
- Acts with discretion and maintains confidentiality; uses good judgement
- Manage the Executive's contacts.
- Available to travel on occasion.
We're Excited If You Have:
- 10-15+ years’ as an Executive Administrative Assistant (ideally supporting a CEO).
- Demonstrated ability to learn about engineering products and processes.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to manage projects, track issues and follow-up independently.
- Ability to manage meetings, write minutes and prepare presentations.
- Attention to detail with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high standards of quality for events.
- Comfortable working at all levels of the company across multiple locations.
- Highly proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Product Marketing Manager||Product Management||8357||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Marketing||306 - Account Growth Marketing Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Devices FP&A Intern||Internships||8361||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Infrastructure Automation Intern||Internships||8313||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Project Manager, Visual Quality & Design||Creative Experiences||8167||New York||New York||United States||New York||Program Management||245 - Post Launch Experience Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||Boston||Massachusetts||United States||Boston, Massachusetts||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|