Partner Success Manager
Partner Management | San Jose | ID: 8240
Partner Success Manager
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
About the role
The Partner Success Manager is responsible for managing day-to-day content partner operations and possesses extensive knowledge of partner support best practices and the tools necessary to get the job done. This individual effectively builds relationships both inside and outside Roku, advocating for the needs of our partners and the Partner Success team.
As an effective communicator and expert in daily processes and tools, the Partner Success Manager provides the Manager, Partner Success with insights on ways to grow the partner ecosystem and improve collaboration across teams.
Reports to the Manager, Partner Success. Based in San Jose, CA.
What you will be doing
- Serve as an SME for partner operations, responsible for ensuring Roku tools are being leveraged to their highest potential, scoping new features, training users, and socializing updates to the broader Partner Management team
- Collaborate on cross-functional partner initiatives and take ownership of deliverables with tight deadlines
- Manage partner channel and search feed onboarding, certification, launch, and post-launch activities
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to streamline processes and build new tools for onboarding and monitoring
- Manage partner tickets in Partner Success Zendesk queue and keep partner knowledge center up to date to optimize self-service and automation
We're excited if you have
- 6+ years of relevant partner management, customer success management, and/or program management of consumer-focused products experience with a demonstrated track record of successfully leading partner projects
- Proven ability to forge and optimize relationships with partners and colleagues
- Ability to succinctly communicate and lead project discussions across varying levels of the organization
- Strong technical ability with good understanding of related technologies – Experience with entertainment delivery solutions, online content providers, video streaming file formats, codecs, DRM, and digital ad insertion is a plus
- Demonstrated operational skill set – In addition to relationship management, the Partner Success Manager requires experience in operationalizing complex processes to drive scale and efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in Engineering, Business or related discipline preferred
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Product Marketing Manager||Product Management||8357||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Marketing||306 - Account Growth Marketing Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Devices FP&A Intern||Internships||8361||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Infrastructure Automation Intern||Internships||8313||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Project Manager, Visual Quality & Design||Creative Experiences||8167||New York||New York||United States||New York||Program Management||245 - Post Launch Experience Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||Boston||Massachusetts||United States||Boston, Massachusetts||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|