Product Management Intern
Internships | Aarhus | ID: 8318
Product Management Intern
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
About the role
We are looking for students interested in starting a full-time internship from August/ September 2023. This role is for a 20-week internship, based out of our Aarhus, Denmark office.
Our Roku TV Product Management team is seeking an intern to help support our European expansion. This is a broad role, requiring technical chops, business savvy, stellar communication, and drive. You will take a direct role in defining hardware product specs, collaborating with design and engineering teams on new software features, partnering with business leaders on go-to-market strategy, and immersing yourself in customer needs.
Above all, you will be deeply embedded with a tight team of hard working, fun, and talented professionals all working to deliver the simplest, most accessible, and best performing home entertainment experience on the planet. Sound exciting? Great! We thought so too.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive market analysis, user research, and product requirements for new next-gen TVs coming to the European market
- Perform cost/benefit analysis of emerging technologies and market segments
- Apply qualitative and quantitative analysis to support decision making and inform priorities for your team
- Define success metrics and KPIs to link your work to business objectives
- Track program risks, drive mitigations, and be accountable for your projects to Roku’s leadership team
We’re excited if you
- Obsess over the customer experience
- Drive what matters. You never lose sight of the critical path and can inspire others to follow it
- See around corners. You are proactive, not reactive. You recognize long-range risks and know how to mitigate them. You may even be part psychic
- Love Data. You make decisions with data, and know how to get it yourself when none is available
- Are Tenacious. You do whatever it takes to keep you and your team moving
- Are Curious. You get excited about things you don’t know. You ask lots of questions and go searching for answers. Geeking out is part of what makes it fun to come to work
- Currently in the process of obtaining an MS, MBA or similar advanced degree in engineering or management and due to graduate in December 2023 or later
- Good understanding of consumer technology and product development process
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Based in Aarhus, DK
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Product Marketing Manager||Product Management||8357||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Marketing||306 - Account Growth Marketing Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Devices FP&A Intern||Internships||8361||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Infrastructure Automation Intern||Internships||8313||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Project Manager, Visual Quality & Design||Creative Experiences||8167||New York||New York||United States||New York||Program Management||245 - Post Launch Experience Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||Boston||Massachusetts||United States||Boston, Massachusetts||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|