Product Marketing Intern, Roku OS
Internships | Amsterdam | ID: 8286
Product Marketing Intern, Roku OS
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Marketing Associate to manage marketing campaigns for international markets and assist expansion into new markets. This role will work across several business units, including Roku OS Product Marketing, International Marketing Teams, Web Marketing, Product Management, and Program Management. This opportunity requires project management capability, strong communication skills (especially PowerPoint), very detail-oriented, creative problem-solving skills, and analysis skills using excel.
This role has two areas of focus. 1) Campaign development and management 2) New Market Entry support.
For Campaigns, you'll be responsible for assisting in the development, localization, and approval of digital campaigns and channel marketing materials. For some campaigns, you may work closely with the PR and social media team. In addition, market research and analysis are a key part of the role.
For New Market Entry, you’ll work closely with the Sr. Product Marketing for the Roku OS to support go to market analysis, planning, and implementation.
The ideal candidate will thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, technical environment within a complex and highly competitive industry. The candidate has exemplary communication skills and will build knowledge and understanding of the organization, including the corporate headquarters based in the United States. The candidate should be comfortable in an individual, self-sufficient role and take a collaborative approach in supporting the broader team. This role requires a creative candidate who is motivated, agile, with strong time management, project management, and problem-solving skills.
This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Product Marketing for the Roku OS based in the United States.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist campaign and product launches and manage the cross-functional implementation
- Oversee development and implementation of campaigns/promotions, including ATL, BTL, and Digital
- Partner with Program Management Teams to develop a GTM playbook for International Markets specific to Roku OS campaigns.
- Assist Channel Marketing activities; collaborate with country marketing managers to develop campaign collateral
- Monitor customer touchpoints to ensure marketing and promotional messages are consistent (brand logos, product imagery, claims, and messaging)
- Liaise with cross-functional teams including creative, analytics, and country marketing leads
- Liaise with customer insights team to plan, conduct and synthesize research for new market entry
- Conduct Competitive Intelligence such as pricing and competitors value propositions
- Manage, adapt and optimize e-tail partner content; optimize online marketing programs like AMS and AMG with key customers
We are excited if you have/are
- Graduating with a Master or MBA degree in December 2023 or later
- Ability to use data to tell a story; comfortable preparing executive-level materials and PowerPoint.
- Advanced Excel capabilities, including advanced use of pivot tables
- Strong skills in project management and asset management tools
- Strong speaking, writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail, and the ability to work on many tasks concurrently
- Eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing and often presents ambiguous situations
- The ideal candidate will also have knowledge and be pursuing a career in digital marketing, ecommerce, multi-channel marketing, or performance marketing
- Proficiency in English. Other languages are a big plus.
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Product Marketing Manager||Product Management||8357||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Marketing||306 - Account Growth Marketing Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Devices FP&A Intern||Internships||8361||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Infrastructure Automation Intern||Internships||8313||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Project Manager, Visual Quality & Design||Creative Experiences||8167||New York||New York||United States||New York||Program Management||245 - Post Launch Experience Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||Boston||Massachusetts||United States||Boston, Massachusetts||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|