Senior Ad Operations Associate
Advertising | Chicago | ID: 8274
Senior Ad Operations Associate
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
About the role
The world is cutting the cord and streaming its TV online, a shift that has dramatically changed how advertisers target, reach and measure their preferred audiences in ways that broadcast TV and cable never could. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV and continues to innovate and lead the industry. While we are well-positioned to help shape the future of television and streaming media worldwide, continued success stems from our ability to innovate and deliver advertising products. Thus, we are looking for an Associate of Ad Operations to join our growing advertising operations team.
We are seeking a Senior Associate of Ad Operations to join our growing advertising operations team. In this role, you will work closely with our Client Services, Inventory Management, and Differentiated Sales Channel teams to make every campaign that runs on Roku a success.
This role can be based in any of our US offices: New York, Boston, Chicago, or Santa Monica
What you'll be doing
- Own implementation of advertising campaigns from start to finish monitor and optimize multiple campaigns at a time, ensure campaigns launch and deliver on schedule and according to client expectations
- Test and perform quality assurance on ad tags and creatives to ensure specifications are met ahead of a campaign launch
- Proactively identify issues leading up to a launch and during a live campaign that would prevent hitting KPI's and performance benchmarks
- Work fluidly between our primary ad server and SSP to activate direct sold campaigns, self-serve campaigns, programmatic guaranteed, private marketplace, local carrier, and remnant inventory deals
- Partner with Inventory Management on ad server setup, campaign prioritization and strategy
- Partner with Client Services to launch campaigns on time and address any client concerns about campaign performance. Provide client facing reporting on campaign performance, reach, and other KPIs
- Monitor campaigns, making any necessary optimizations to placements, tags, creatives and/or 3rd party technologies to ensure expected delivery
- Recognize, analyze and solve for discrepancies between ad servers as they arise
- Provide internal and external sales stakeholders with exceptional customer service and reporting
- Contribute to ad hoc strategic projects that will help drive revenue growth for Roku
We're excited if you have
- 4 years' experience in digital ad operations at a publisher, an ad tech company, ad agency or ad network
- Familiarity with OTT advertising a plus
- Experience in display and video advertising with a premium publisher or agency
- Experience with IAB VAST
- Experience with DFP and digital ad serving tools for video and display
- Experience with SSPs and the nuances of PG and PMP ad serving
- Familiarity with the digital ad sales process
- Preferred: experience with SalesForce
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Product Marketing Manager||Product Management||8357||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Marketing||306 - Account Growth Marketing Approvals|
|Devices FP&A Intern||Internships||8361||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Infrastructure Automation Intern||Internships||8313||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Project Manager, Visual Quality & Design||Creative Experiences||8167||New York||New York||United States||New York||Program Management||245 - Post Launch Experience Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||Boston||Massachusetts||United States||Boston, Massachusetts||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|