Senior Financial Systems Analyst/Manager
Finance | Boston | ID: 6678
Senior Financial Systems Analyst/Manager
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
About the role
Roku is seeking a Senior Financial Systems Analyst to join the Corporate FP&A team. Reporting to the Manager, FP&A Systems and Reporting, the person in this role will own the Adaptive Insights reporting tool and will support critical FP&A processes, including budget, forecast, close, management reporting etc.
This role requires a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with many changing and competing priorities. The candidate will have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for financial reporting and modeling. In partnership with Roku’s broader FP&A team, this role will play a key role in developing standardized and scalable reporting solutions.
The successful candidate will have systems focused experience used for planning and reporting (e.g. Hyperion, Adaptive, Anaplan) in a corporate finance environment. The candidate will have a proven track record of partnership and delivering results and will be passionate about enabling financial processes, modeling, reporting, and analysis through BI technologies.
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as administrator and expert user of our Financial Planning Tool and act as primary point of contact for troubleshooting and support to the broader FP&A team
- Maintain data integrity across systems to ensure the FP&A planning tool is accurate for actuals, data hierarchies, cost centers, product codes, general ledger accounts, etc.
- Create reporting templates, dashboards, etc. using source data to provide visualization to the end-user
- Manage integration and refresh cycles that meet the users’ needs, with emphasis during the close and forecast cycles
- Understand the FP&A team’s current reporting system and identify and lead areas of improvement and simplification
- Support the migration of manual reporting to new automated solutions where relevant
- Develop and support ongoing user training to ensure all functional users understand the application capabilities and leverage system capabilities to deliver the optimal user experience to the Finance team
- Ad hoc modeling, analysis, and reporting, as required
We’re excited if you have
- Minimum B.S. in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, or another relevant field
- Experience in financial planning and analysis, reporting, process management, data modeling
- Corporate FP&A and a strong level of budgeting and forecasting experience is required
- Experience with Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, or similar cloud-based financial planning/reporting tool is required
- Master Anaplanner or Anaplan L3 Certification preferred
- A self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- SQL query experience preferred
- Passion for Data, BI and analytics to drive business value
- Superb attention to detail and a strong commitment to data integrity
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and competing priorities
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Product Marketing Manager||Product Management||8357||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Marketing||306 - Account Growth Marketing Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Devices FP&A Intern||Internships||8361||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Infrastructure Automation Intern||Internships||8313||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Project Manager, Visual Quality & Design||Creative Experiences||8167||New York||New York||United States||New York||Program Management||245 - Post Launch Experience Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||Boston||Massachusetts||United States||Boston, Massachusetts||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|