Sr. Manager of Marketing & E-commerce Analytics
Data Science | Chicago | ID: 7902
Sr. Manager of Marketing & E-commerce Analytics
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
About The Role
At Roku, data is at the center of everything we do. Our passion for data has made us a leader in the world of data-driven decision-making. The Sr. Manager of Marketing & E-commerce Analytics is responsible for the growth and development of performance marketing capabilities through rigorous measurement and Customer Lifetime Value optimized targeting as well as improving our e-commerce capabilities through strategic insights derived from data. The ideal candidate will be focused on understanding consumer behavior and segmentation to target potential high CLV customers as well as grow the CLV of our existing user base. The Sr. Manager of Marketing & E-commerce Analytics will help the growth marketing leadership team formulate a strategy that scales acquisition and retention in a cost-effective and ROI positive way.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with senior stakeholders to measure marketing and media performance, analyze incremental effect of marketing efforts, and provide actionable business insights and recommendations to key decision-makers
- Drive e-commerce analytics initiatives to optimize our direct-to-consumer sales efforts via analysis and development of actionable insights of Roku’s e-commerce funnel and user flow insights.
- Partner with other data science and analytics teams to develop and leverage deep CLV insights to create optimized targeting and product mix strategies to maximize CLV
- Provide objective ROI analysis to drive project rationalization as well as insights into improvement strategies
- Develop and execute on a plan to test, prove the ROI of, and scale performance marketing and media at Roku, using owned and paid channels.
- Establish MMM (Marketing Mix Model) and MTA (Multi-touch attribution) frameworks
- Work with analytics leads and cross-functional teams to champion a hypothesis-driven culture that rapidly tests, measures and iterates. This might include testing media mix changes, product design changes and visual merchandising setups
- Hire and develop a team of exceptional marketing analytics professionals
- Manage the design, execution, and analysis of A/B testing programs
- Deliver presentations to clearly and effectively communicate findings to stakeholders and executive leadership
We’re excited if you have
- 10+ years relevant experience with marketing and media analytics in a performance marketing driven organization; ideally in a DTC context
- 5+ years of experience building and leading analytics
- Proven experience in driving projects from start to finish, while driving impact
- Demonstrated ability to turn data into actionable business insights and recommendations
- Experience with statistical analysis and modeling, e.g. causal inference, significance testing, regression analysis, etc.
- Experience with SQL
- Some coding ability in R or Python is a plus
- Communication and presentation experience with proven track record of using insights to influence executives and colleagues
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Senior UX Researcher, International||User Experience||8143||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||User Experience||369 - User Experience Approvals|
|Payroll Manager EMEA||Finance||7833||London||England||United Kingdom||London, England||Finance||409 - Tax, Treasury & Shared Services Approvals|
|Senior Payment & Risk Analyst||Product Management||8150||Amsterdam||North Holland||Netherlands||Amsterdam, North Holland||Product Management||440 - Roku Pay Approvals|
|Senior Payment & Risk Analyst||Product Management||8150||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Product Management||440 - Roku Pay Approvals|
|Senior Payment & Risk Analyst||Product Management||8150||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Product Management||440 - Roku Pay Approvals|
|Senior Payment & Risk Analyst||Product Management||8150||Cambridge||England||United Kingdom||Milton, Cambridge, England||Product Management||440 - Roku Pay Approvals|
|Sr. SW Engineer, Browse & Discovery||Software Engineering||7794||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Software Engineering||224 - Search & Recommendations Approvals|
|Accounting Manager - Content||Finance||8142||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Finance||410 - Accounting Approvals|