Sr. Pricing and Yield Analyst
Advertising | New York | ID: 7963
Sr. Pricing and Yield Analyst
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
About the Role
The Inventory Optimization team owns the processes and analytics to maximize the value of Roku’s ad platform. This position sits within the Demand Facilitation team, which works closely with Client Services, Sales, and Product to drive ad forecasting, yield optimization, and build systems & processes for advertising campaigns. This role is focused on Roku’s Growth business sector, presenting the ideal candidate with an opportunity to add rigor and take part in growing a nascent revenue stream.
A Senior Analyst should not only have strong analytical skills, but also excellent communication capabilities and a solutions-oriented mindset. The ideal candidate must be able to balance day-to-day responsibilities and long-term strategic projects within a fast-paced environment. They should be a self-starter and comfortable recommending solutions in an ambiguous environment with guidance. The position will report to the Director of Demand Facilitation and is based in Santa Monica or New York.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Roku’s ad network along with trends in connected TV and new technologies that affect the buying discipline.
- Establish highly collaborative, cross-functional relationships across the broader Roku organization, including Sales, Client Services, Data Analytics, and Product.
- Prepare and develop inventory availability forecasts and reporting structures for video and display campaigns, with a focus on Roku’s DSP, OneView.
- Provide campaign optimization recommendations that achieve campaign and platform KPIs.
- Leverage Roku’s Big Data to produce actionable reporting for the business.
- Audit current processes and identify opportunities to automate and streamline.
- Validate forecast accuracy and develop methodology as business evolves and new products are introduced to market.
- Distribute weekly and bi-weekly Inventory updates to Product and Senior Management to inform revenue opportunity and inventory gaps.
- Work closely with Product Management to help develop proprietary tools that solve inventory management issues across both direct and programmatic transaction types.
We're excited if you have
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising in an inventory, revenue operations, data analytics, finance, or business analyst role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to take complicated subject matter and communicate clearly and effectively for any audience.
- Familiarity with the ad tech terminology and landscape, including prior experience working with DSPs, SSPs, ad servers, and DMPs. Experience with OTT/CTV a plus.
- Excellent command of Excel, understanding of SQL (or willingness to learn) and working with large datasets.
- Experience creating reports with data visualization platform like Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Analytical, project management, and detail-oriented personality.
- Self-starter, comfortable working autonomously in fast-paced, growing environment.
- Bachelors or Masters in math, computer science, economics, Data Analytics or equivalent
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Senior UX Researcher, International||User Experience||8143||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||User Experience||369 - User Experience Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Payroll Manager EMEA||Finance||7833||London||England||United Kingdom||London, England||Finance||409 - Tax, Treasury & Shared Services Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Senior Payment & Risk Analyst||Product Management||8150||Amsterdam||North Holland||Netherlands||Amsterdam, North Holland||Product Management||440 - Roku Pay Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Senior Payment & Risk Analyst||Product Management||8150||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Product Management||440 - Roku Pay Approvals|
|Senior Payment & Risk Analyst||Product Management||8150||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Product Management||440 - Roku Pay Approvals|
|Senior Payment & Risk Analyst||Product Management||8150||Cambridge||England||United Kingdom||Milton, Cambridge, England||Product Management||440 - Roku Pay Approvals|
|Sr. SW Engineer, Browse & Discovery||Software Engineering||7794||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Software Engineering||224 - Search & Recommendations Approvals|
|Accounting Manager - Content||Finance||8142||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Finance||410 - Accounting Approvals|