Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Engineering
Enterprise Engineering | Manchester | ID: 8162
Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Engineering
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
Roku is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager Enterprise Engineering, to join our Enterprise Engineering team Product team and build an integrated and scalable platform supporting business processes across the company.
The Enterprise Engineering team drives a key corporate initiative to scale Roku infrastructure and automate critical workflows across Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain and Human Resources. We are disrupting traditional methods of automating business workflows and applying an Engineering/API-driven design to scale efficiencies in Roku internal processes. Our goal is to simplify an inherently complex and rapidly-growing landscape, and empower our employees to make larger impact in their respective roles and areas.
As a Sr Product Manager in the Product team, you will provide leadership in platform innovation and drive buy-in for our vision with our stakeholders. This is a critical and high-impact role in the company. A successful candidate will be able to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced technical environment, balance strategic vision with attention to details, and approach problems from a data and systems-design perspective. You will be working closely with a variety of stakeholders to understand their current workflows, identify gaps and goals, develop requirements, prioritize initiatives and lead product roadmaps, from conception through launch to ongoing development and operational oversight.
The Senior Product Manager is adept at aligning business outcomes with technology capabilities. The Architect will assume a leadership role in defining the strategy and vision for how we transform the business processes at Roku through thought leadership & collaboration with the various stakeholders drive the technology architecture.
In this role, you will:
- Drive innovation and establish new approaches to improving productivity.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in Finance and Controllership Org’s such as Accounting, FP&A, Tax, Treasury.
- Define product strategy for streamlining and automating these processes.
- Be a champion of the strategy across the company, effectively communicating with leadership and internal stakeholders.
- Develop and drive execution on product roadmaps, guiding design, development and launch.
- Author requirements and execute on release plans to enable teams to develop products in a timely fashion.
- Engage at a detailed technical level with Engineering teams to deliver on product requirements.
- Establish a metrics-based organization and develop key operational metrics.
- Measure launched products and feed insights back into our product development processes.
We're excited to see:
- Around eight years of experience working as a product manager building scalable platforms. Preferably building internal finance products. Bonus points if you have worked on revenue systems.
- You love solving for complex accounting and finance problems and have worked in the media industry, understand revenue recognition.
- Experience optimising workflows and technology integrations, especially on inhouse build systems.
- Understanding of engineering architecture and API-design techniques to assess user-facing implications.
- Strong, referenceable track record of partnering with high performing engineering teams.
- A strong business sense and ability to clearly articulate the value of your product to partners.
- Data-driven and an entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- A degree in Finance (Chartered Accountant, CPA, MBA) who be an asset.
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Product Marketing Manager||Product Management||8357||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Marketing||306 - Account Growth Marketing Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Devices FP&A Intern||Internships||8361||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Infrastructure Automation Intern||Internships||8313||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Project Manager, Visual Quality & Design||Creative Experiences||8167||New York||New York||United States||New York||Program Management||245 - Post Launch Experience Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||Boston||Massachusetts||United States||Boston, Massachusetts||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|