Advertising | Chicago | ID: 8191
Teamwork makes the stream work.
Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
About the team
At Roku, we like to say that there are no bystanders, and that is as true in the advertising team as it is in any other facet of the company. We work together to ensure our clients understand this new world of advertising, that they are making the best possible decisions to support their own goals, and drive advertiser interest and engagement across the board. The Client Services team is responsible for managing and growing Roku’s partnerships with Advertisers and ultimately enabling our clients to reach their business objectives.
About the role
The Account Manager role is a strategic partner to Client Services Managers & Sales. This position plays a key role in ensuring campaign success & communicating key campaign learnings to better support our clients. This key team member is integral in helping the Business & Operations team to maximize optimization, revenue run & client services. This individual will have a passion for data, process and customer success and will be closely aligned with other client services team members and cross-functional groups. This position requires strong communication skills and strong attention to detail, in a faced paced sales environment. Support advertiser success & learnings with the Roku platform, in partnership with Client Services & Business Operations.
As an Account Manager you will work to support the Ad Sales and Client Services teams. Account Managers at Roku are involved in each step of launch, execution & post- sales from client launches to Billing.
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as the lead day-to-day POC for advertiser/ad agency relationships on campaign management
- Pro-actively manage renewal and up-sell opportunities for all current clients
- Partner closely with Ad Ops & other Business Operations Teams on campaign activations & optimizations
- Frequent monitoring & reporting campaigns status to key stakeholders – including external and internal campaign updates, recaps & useful insights, screen grabs, and video captures
- Ensure on time & ease of launch for clients for all product offerings
- Serve as the liaison between the client, Roku creative services and ad operation teams – support Roku Best Practices & Ad Guidelines on design and approach for assets
- Provide regularly scheduled communications and campaign updates with clients and internal stakeholders – you are responsible for keeping all parties informed and on schedule, a monumental and complex task
- Be comfortable presenting insights, data & campaign metrics during client meetings and/or QBRs
- Develop a keen understanding of how the Roku platform and unique ad products will deliver brand value in support of the clients advertising goals
- Support Roku billing efforts for our clients from invoice to payout
We’re excited if you have
- 3+ years experience in account management/client services an ad tech or media company
- Experience in display and video advertising with a premium publisher or agency
- Experience in Programmatic video executions and workflows
- Reporting intelligence with Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint & Tableau
- Strong desire for collaboration, creative brainstorms and proactive client engagement
- Familiar with commercial digital ad serving tools for video and display
- Analytical, project management, deadline-drive, and process-oriented personality
- Self-starter, comfortable working in fast-paced, growing environment
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
To learn more about Roku, our global footprint, and how we've grown, visit https://www.weareroku.com/factsheet.
Additionally, providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information or responses will void this application and disqualify you from consideration. If employed by Roku, it will result in the immediate termination of employment regardless of when Roku discovers misleading or inaccurate information.
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Data Engineer Intern||Internships||8366||Austin||Texas||United States||Austin, Texas||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Product Marketing Manager||Product Management||8357||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Marketing||306 - Account Growth Marketing Approvals||Teamwork makes the stream work. Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be ...|
|Devices FP&A Intern||Internships||8361||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Infrastructure Automation Intern||Internships||8313||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Project Manager, Visual Quality & Design||Creative Experiences||8167||New York||New York||United States||New York||Program Management||245 - Post Launch Experience Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||Boston||Massachusetts||United States||Boston, Massachusetts||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|
|Software Engineer Intern, Audio||Internships||8303||San Jose||California||United States||San Jose, California||Operations||003 - INTERN Approvals|